Saturday 9 June 2012

June 8th 2012

Hi!


My name is Maurane and I'm an architecture student from Antwerp (Belgium). As if I don't already have enough to do, I decided a while ago that I want a new hobby. I tried painting for a while, but it turns out I'm not so good a painter. :p
I figured I needed a challenge. And because I've read so much about the 365 days challenges, I decided to try one myself: the 'A Photo a Day challenge'.
I really like to take photographs, so I hope I won't give up on this challenge!

Since yesterday was my birthday, it was the perfect moment to start this project. I'm new to this kind of challenges, so I don't really know which pictures to take, what to write with it,... But I'm just gonna do it my way. :) 


For a change, I didn't have a examen on my birthday so I could stay home, but my parents had to go to work in the morning. So when I went downstairs for breakfast, I found the table covered in hearts and a big envelope with my name on it.
Of course, I didn't spend the day on my own: I went lunching with my mom and grandmom and spent the afternoon shopping with them.

I probably won't be able to post a picture everyday, but I will update this blog as often as possible. ;)

X Maurane

No comments:

Post a Comment